Saturday 16 January 2016

【Nana Mizuki Tokyo Dome II Fans Projects】


Hisashiburi~ I am still alive. Somewhat. \o/ I know I am super late with my reports and translations... crunch time at work has been more tolling than I thought and has made me turn into a proper lazy blob in moments when I did have some free time miraculously (I started Netflix for one, which I never thought I would.... but just laying on the sofa and not think of anything has been really fulfilling recently).

But! I am doing some Nana related things still in the midst of this chaos! So for now, I'd like to keep everyone busy by advertising a couple of fun fan projects for the upcoming April concerts to celebrate Nana's return to Tokyo Dome (and also her 15th anniversary from her debut) !

So let's make some happy memories together and create some special takaramono for Nana!


There are two projects this time, a video project and then a more traditional album project. Take part in both and combine your effort, kill two birds with one stone! I look forward to everyone's input and creating something magical together.

Details on both projects can be found here:



[nm7intfansproject]



If you have any questions or wish to participate on the video project, drop me an email (listed on the page) or a comment on here and I'll get back to you!

For stuff related to the album, contact my partner in crime (her email is on the page as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment