Tuesday 29 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 09 + End of Challenge

Alright so finally, it is time to reveal the right answer to the challenge I set [here in Day 07]. The scene that was being depicted by our conversation is referring to Nana's Justice to Believe music video. The fun starts at around  2:34, enjoy! Also, my apologies - I could only find the actual music video with Indonesian subs...








And then, to the song of the day!

Day 09 - A song that you can dance to
 恋の抑止力-type EXCITER- by Mizuki Nana



Man I've been waiting for this day, haha. :D Another thing I can brag about! ... I mean. Ehum. I picked this song because I took the trouble of learning the actual choreograph perfectly before Christmas. I just seriously love this dance and I am so happy that I am able to do it myself! Hopefully in time I will be able to dance other Nana dances perfectly as well, at the moment though all the other ones are in progress and this remains the only one I've fully learned. One day I shall put up a video of me doing this dance on YouTube, but that day won't be any time soon as I will want the video to be just perfect. So wait patiently and perhaps one day you will see! Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I seriously love this song as well and the lyrics, but I am sure all of you already knew that.. :3

Oh and of course there are a lot of other songs I can dance to as well (like the awesome shit I came up with my best friend to a few songs haha), I didn't do street hip hop for nothing! *pounds her chest*

No comments:

Post a Comment