Wednesday 30 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 10

Ah a very fitting song challenge considering how tired I am now.... So without further ado I shall get to it!

Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep
Someday the Dream Will End by Nobuo Uematsu



Not a very cheerful song, but I remember already thinking when I came across this song while playing Final Fantasy X a long time ago that it had a sort of drowsy "heavy weight on your shoulders" -sort of feel to it. Not really that surprising considering how the name of the song is Someday the Dream Will End - it really fits the theme perfectly. I can't say for sure I've ever actually fallen asleep while listening to this song, I do have a hunch that it has very likely happened, but what I am certain of is that if I did listen to this while lying in bed I wouldn't take too long to fall asleep. At the end of the day though, I would fall asleep while listening to any song thanks to my incredible "out like a light in a matter of minutes" -skillz. Oh and btw,  just to be perfectly clear, I wouldn't fall asleep every damn time I listen to this song, I'd need to be tired for that... That'd be kinda bad wouldn't it if that was indeed the case? I mean, I could be walking to uni and this song would come up on my iPod and boom I fall face first on the pavement and start snoozing. O_o

3 comments:

  1. awww too bad i was gonna play this to knock you out then take you away with me ; ; now i gotta think of a better idea . . . maybe if im nice you'll wana come on your own free will . . . nope. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. *pat pat* :(
    Get me Nana in the flesh and I might think about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's all . . . . >.>;







    still worth it ^.^

    ReplyDelete