Friday 25 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 05

So some curious things happened today that I just must mention here before I go on with my song thing.

  1. We were at seminar minding our own business when our lecturer's woman, who also works on the module, randomly came up to me and started talking about Japan. She said that when she heard about the situation she immediately thought of me and was very worried about me. She asked if I had family in Japan and I told her I didn't but that I do have friends there and then we talked about how terrible the situation is and she kept repeating how she had been so worried about me and was relieved now. Quite odd I think, I couldn't even remember telling her about my Japan plans at first, but after thinking about it I came to the conclusion that I must've mentioned them last semester when she came around asking about our future aspirations during 3D Modelling. I wonder if she even knows my name though...
  2. When I was walking out of uni with Aaron and we were crossing the road, these two high school girls walked past us and one of them really happily said "HI!" to me. Eehh?! There is absolutely no way I could possibly know a high schooler, apart from perhaps my Japanese teacher's kids but they look Japanese not British! I think I mumbled a "hi" back in the midst of my confusion... but very very odd yet again.


Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone
Who Do You Think You Are by Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars


Well I chose this song because it reminds me of me and my best friend, since honestly I could see us having a fight like this with me being Sailor Mars and her being Sailor Moon as some aspects of their personalities really hit the nail with us as well. I have to say I was yet again tempted to choose a Nana song though (very surprising isn't it?) since for SOME ODD REASON Maria & Joker makes me think of us as well. I wonder why that is?! Anyway, so yeah. I did not choose that song for the sake of variety. I chose this since I already talked about it before [on a Facebook note] and we've talked about one day singing it ourselves. ;)

M: I can't believe that you wanna be leader!
R: Well I should be, because you're such a Meatball Head.
M: I've got you out of plently of messes before!
R: That's nothing compared to the mess you make when you eat!
M: I do not!
R: Do too!
M: Do not!
R: Do too!

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment