Saturday 26 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 06

Again just a song post, wanted to write more but my time seems to slip away somewhere...

Day 06 - A song that reminds me of somewhere
Real Emotion by Koda Kumi



I chose this song as it reminds me of my trip to California to visit my dad in 2003. I was really obsessed with Koda Kumi's two songs that show up in Final Fantasy X-2 and also the soundtrack for Final Fantasy X at the time. I mean, we literally listened to her two songs + the short 13 song soundtrack of Final Fantasy X I had back then (now I have the full one of course) the whole way from where he lived to Los Angeles. It was a really nice trip and I enjoyed every moment of it. Definitely brought me and dad closer. It's fun how even now, whenever he hears this song, he will say "347 miles to Los Angeles!" since it was playing while we passed a sign saying that when we were driving there. It's a nice fun little inside joke thing I have with him that has stayed with us all these years. :)

Click to see bigger!


On a random side note, this was the first Japanese song I ever loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment