Saturday 27 November 2010

Michael Jackson: The Experience

Okay, I'm going to keep this rather short as my eyes are about to pop out of my head as a result of over-usage.. 

I was going to write about something really random today, but alas, the game store had other plans for me. I was walking through town minding my own business, when I happened to pass the game store and it dared to lure me in by having a large stand full of Michael Jackson: The Experience right at at the entrance. There are just some things one can't resist, not even when virtually broke. So in I marched and without hesitation bought myself a copy.

I have to admit I wasn't expecting much out of this even though the idea seemed fun, but man did it rock! Playing it was just so much fun. Okay sure, the dances could never be as complex and great as what MJ really did, but they've done a good job of combining signature moves with some simple ones in between. It can also be counted as proper exercise - man we were sweating buckets!

I totally loved the difficulty level system (easy -> medium -> hard -> inhuman), though they should still add the ultimate level called MJ! Anyway - the curious thing about the levels was that I got my best result when I was playing on inhuman. Guess that just proves that I am..... not human?

Fun fact: Since our living room is rather small and the only free floor space is in front of the video projector, we played the game while standing on the sofa and armchairs. The sight was rather hilarious, but I guess it was all a plus since it gave us a chance to train our balance.

The verdict: Thriller had the best dance, definitely.

Now - Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment