Friday 3 November 2017

NANA MIZUKI LIVE ZIPANGU 2017 千秋楽 at Saitama!


Finally my last report is here! It's a bit bare boned as I poured all my love to the first Saitama night. You'll get to see this one for yourself on the BD/DVD real soon anyway, so maybe it's fine. Right? :3 Now that I have LIVE ZIPANGU out of the way, I'll probably write about Beautiful next. Maybe.


(For report on LIVE ZIPANGU 2017 11本目 at Niigata, go [here]!)
(For report on LIVE ZIPANGU 2017 13本目 at Saitama, go [here]!)




Goods
Queued up again today for the today specific Nanette pin and the phone case was sold out again. :< guess I will have to order it through the FC online sale later. I guess there only being iPhone cases before really made this universal smartphone one a rare treasure.

Today's calligraphy wasn't as cute as yesterday's, and instead just focused on the fact that it was the final concert tonight. :3





Inside SSA
Tonight our seats were at the very back in the stand, so we had perfect visibility of the whole venue but at the cost of seeing Nana close up even once. :< Definitely lost to our seats yesterday hands down.



SET LIST:
01. WILD EYES
02. Hatsu Koi
03. Junketsu Paradox
MC1
04. BRACELET
05. Stay Gold
06. ETERNAL BLAZE
Cherry Boys -Showcase
07. STAND UP!
08. Dear Dream
MC2
09. Pray
10. ALONE ARROWS
11. Eden
Team Yo-Da -Showcase
12. Please Download
13. Dramatic Love
MC3
14. POWER GATE
15. TWIST&TIGER
Onanadori -movie
16. Hime Murasaki
17. Etsuraku Camellia
MC4
18. Mysterion
19. Don't be long
20. UNLIMITED BEAT
MC5
21. Meguri au subete ni
Encore:
22. RODEO COWGIRL
23. Young Alive!
MC6
24. Zettaiteki Koufukuron
25. Hana wa Saku
26. STARTING NOW
Encore II:
27. SUPER GENERATION (A cappella)



Outfit #1 - Traditional Kimono




01. WILD EYES
When the song started I felt a bit melancholic knowing that after tonight this would all be over and I wouldn't get to experience this again (apart from BD/DVD much later... well, not much later anymore lol). It always hits pretty hard when you've had a more amazing live/tour.


02. Hatsu Koi
Yessss! I noticed today that my eyes tended to wonder to the lyrics of the song that were flashing in the big screen on the stage, which was a bit of a shame since I would have liked to keep my eyes on the Japanesey Nana. It did make me wonder though if I should give this a whirl in karaoke sometime.


03. Junketsu Paradox
I started thinking today that it was kind of unusual to have Junketsu Paradox as a permanent song on the list, as usually it would rotate with METRO BAROQUE. Then again, just because I heard it this in all my LIVE ZIPANGU concerts doesn't mean it actually wasn't rotating. :3


MC1
Welcome to the final night of LIVE ZIPANGU! Nana talks about all the sevens regarding being in Saitama now again like yesterday (I forgot to mention actually it had also been 7 years since the last winter tour she had as well). She's been going all around Japan for ZIPANGU - from Hokkaido to Okinawa and now here in Saitama.  She then said something about a morning swim in regards to her anticipation for today.


Outfit #1 - Revamped



04. BRACELET
Cue in Tom-kun's amazing piano opener! The epic reverberations when all the instruments kick in didn't reach too well all the way back to our seats, making me remember bittersweetly the feeling of being encompassed by the song back in Niigata. (T^T)


05. Stay Gold
This was a really nice surprise tonight! Though, I wish it had been there last night as the friend who was with me then really likes this song.


06. ETERNAL BLAZE
EtaBure time!! This is maybe one song where it is beneficial to be seeing the whole venue, since looking at the orange penlights is a delight.


Cherry Boys -Showcase
Nothing to add here from the little I remembered on the previous nights.



Outfit #2 - Uniform Dress



07. STAND UP!
One more motivational boost from Nana. Stand up and make a change! I hope this keeps popping up in lives a lot from now on too, as I can surely use the warm encouragement from time to time. :3


08. Dear Dream
Yay, thanks for giving me this instead of Clutch!! tonight! Come to think of it, it's a bit of an interesting rotation as these songs seem pretty different to me.


MC2
Nana talks about her outfit.  It's like a captain from comics she says. Time for the mawatte -call! For the mou ikkai Nana gets all of the Cheribo to do it with her. Nana explains the next corner, mentioning MTV Unplugged, and goes through all the previous pairings and songs. It never ceases to amaze me how she memorizes this stuff for every tour she does. Tonight it will be Pray with Ryutan. He comes with the white mask from his introduction and is beat boxing at first, trying to get Martin to join him in rapping. Then he tries to escape with Sho-chan saying that they have become normal ojisan. Then it is serious business.


09. Pray
Man, this was a really nice treat. Bass really isn't the sort of instrument you'd normally play on its own but the way Ryutan works it, he makes it seem like the most natural thing.


10. ALONE ARROWS
I'm gonna miss hearing this live, the CD version just doesn't have the same kind of impact. orz


11. Eden
Time to breathe in the wintery air of Eden!  Sadly this time, I remembered the PV with its excessive hands on chest action. Nuuuu, let me just enjoy this song!! orz


Team Yo-Da -Showcase
For some more on this, check my earlier posts... though there isn't much as my memory on these is very hazy.


Outfit #3 - Idol Dress



12. Please Download
Goodbye Please Download, may you not show up in a live for quite some time. Sincerely, me.


13. Dramatic Love
Ooh, yay! I love Lovely Fruit, but in away I was happy to get to hear Dramatic Love again. I just really love the cutesy dance for it so much.


MC3
Nana idol corner! She mentions again how she is thirtyse... *coughcough*. She is still going to perform in miniskirts like this when she is 77 years old! Talks about how she's been exercising with the Cheribos while going around Japan for ZIPANGU. Don't remember exactly what they've been doing but she asks us to look at her legs!

Also, I am not sure but the announcement for the スガフェス (SugaFes) might have been here? With Mr.Children and whatnot! Nana is worried how she will fit in with her genki songs.


14. POWER GATE
Oh! POWER GATE for tonight! Somehow I hadn't even noticed that it had been missing on the nights I attended before, but now that it was finally here it was really obvious.


15. TWIST&TIGER
One more time, the musical feels before the actual musical! Honestly I will never stop getting cheered up by all the fun I see everyone having on stage, it's just so therapeutic.


Onanadori -movie
For the description, go to my Niigata report!


Outfit #4 - Classy Visual Kei



16. Hime Murasaki
Yes, bring it on one more time! It felt pretty bittersweet that my time with this Hime Murasaki would now be over, after all the years that I waited for it. Still, I have to be grateful that it got such a prominent role in LIVE ZIPANGU just as it deserved.


17. Etsuraku Camellia
I was trying to not blink at all during this, because the dance with the paper doors is just so mesmerizing and I wanted to remember it forever. Probably wasn't the most effective plan, but it was all I could do in the moment.



Outfit #4 - Revamp



MC4
Nana talks about the bird again of course and how she named it Onanadori because everything about it has a 7 in it (weight, height, width). It is the final boss form. She says how she got to be like Sachiko in NHK Uta Gassen previously and how she now understands her feelings. She thinks it's a shame that the bird has already now served its purpose and joked that if someone who is okanemochi  (rich) wants to buy it they should. Nana then talks about the video and Gennosuke. The filming for the video took 3 days and she apologizes for troubling the Japanesey places for so long. Also, Aniki has arrived just like yesterday. Nana goes to bug him and he is very cute in explaining why he is here tonight taking part.


18. Mysterion
My one last time to enjoy this before it's gone for who knows how many lives! I just really have a special soft spot for this song.


19. Don't be long
The miracle that is SCARLET KNIGHT has made way for the return of Don't be long tonight. I am a bit sad to see it go because of my revelation last night, but at the same time this is better because that means that last night indeed was an exception, a special one off thing.

20. UNLIMITED BEAT
Time for tonight's Symphogear fill! Aww, yeah! Tonight I could fully enjoy this since there was no emotional smack in the face before it. Still in awe at how intense this sounds live.

MC5
Time for the last song.. but first she still needs to bug Itaruvich. He does one of his pun tangas with multiple puns regarding Saitama and ZIPANGU at her behest. Of course Nana has to as well. First is Ji BANGU ("ji" is how you usually read 自, which refers to something of your own, like in 自分 = myself or 自宅 = (my own) home and "bangu" of course the Japanified way of saying "bang") and she mimes like she is shooting herself. Of course we wanted a mou ikkai... so the next one she comes up with is ZIPPER nnguuu (choking herself with a zipper). After all the puns she talks about the Nanoha movie and its upcoming recording. Nana announces she will be doing the theme song again. Banzai! Next song is for us all!


21. Meguri au subete ni
I had kinda hoped for a sneak peek of the Nanoha song but I will just as gladly take Meguri au subete ni again.


Encore call!
Really sad that the ZIPANGU experience is so close to coming to an end... it's been such a wonderful ride.


Outfit #5 - Encore



22. RODEO COWGIRL
Nana makes her entrance going around on the oxen cart again! Somehow I already forgot that this was the towel song even though this is the 3rd time for me to be hearing it. Woops, had to scramble for my towel.


23. Young Alive!
Since our seats were on the back stand today, we got to see her kinda close during her cart ride. Didn't really compare to yesterday's goodness but it was something at least. :p


MC6
Shassu! Nana really likes mentioning the 777th episode of smile-gang. She also talks about Beautiful and the thing with her bangs. Mentions that there are a couple of English songs and demonstrates how she mumbles at English lessons. Nana then makes the announcement for Fan Club Event 7 in November! Banzaiii! Maybe we can make another world record (last time was something related to chulu chulu chulu pa ya pa)?


24. Zettaiteki Koufukuron
Time for the heart-wrenching section of the concert. Hnnghh. Somehow I am never quite ready to hear this in its full raw glory.

Since today is the final, there's a special guest! Koiichi Yamadera! He comes out and makes some jokes and also tells us that when Nana asked him to be there tonight he thought it was a joke at first. I dunno... I do think Yamadera-san is really talented and probably a great guy too, but this all just seemed in such stark contrast to the heartfelt tribute Nana gave to the victims of the earthquakes the night before. It really left a bad taste.


25. Hana wa Saku
And because of that I didn't enjoy this song as much as I would have otherwise. I really love this song, but not like this. orz

After the song he leaves and Nana tells us about the time when she asked him about doing this at one recording they were at together. Nana was like "how about it?", then Nana's manager was like "How about it?", and basically a lot of other people were then also like "How about it?". So it happened, and Nana exclaimed how it was so amazing for him to be here tonight!


26. STARTING NOW
Time to shake off the weird feeling left by the previous song and focus solely on jumping along to STARTING NOW.


Encore II!
I was wondering if Nana would show up for something more since it is the final of the tour after all, and she did, but not to do quite what I had hoped.


27. SUPER GENERATION (A cappella)
Nana still came back to, not properly sing something more, but to let us sing SUPER GENERATION with her. This has happened before, but don't remember what live exactly. I could of course find it from the depths of this blog I suppose, but nah. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment