Tuesday 30 July 2013

ドラマティックラブ(Dramatic Love) -Translation-


FINALLY I am on time with something! Or even early, since the single is coming out tomorrow lol. After hearing Dramatic Love, I really got such a strong impulse to translate it right away (I literally got up this morning and started working on it even before eating breakfast xD) for a few reasons:

  1. The style of the song takes me back to my younger days and I am a sucker for old songs.
  2. It is an appropriate song for this week.
  3. Because of 2. I am in a tekitou na mood~
  4. And most importantly, the lyrics are really simple and easy. This took me.. like 10 minutes lol. Or 15 min if you count me typing the Japanese lyrics by hand too. xD

Again, thank you to @DarkSoul4242 for helping me fine tune my translations. I'd be happy that there were less things that needed fixing this time, if it wasn't for the fact that this song really was so simple.. "orz





ドラマティックラブ (translation)

作詞:SAYURI
作曲:KOUTAPAI
編曲:齋藤真也


Japanese English
リアルな恋愛よりも (fu fu fu)
夢みたいな恋をしていたい yes
ドラマティックな気分です
More than real love (fu fu fu)
I want a love that's like a dream, yes
I'm in a dramatic mood
ドキドキが止まらない
いつの間にかほらフォーリンラブ
The pounding won't stop
Before I knew it, hey, I was falling in love
I need you love me love me love me
世界が踊るような BIG LOVE
だからもっともっとギュッと抱きしめて hold me tight
oh baby love me love me love me
フィクションの二人は BIG LOVE
ずっと離さないでね
I need you love me love me love me
It makes the world dance, such a BIG LOVE
So embrace me more and more tightly, hold me tight
Oh baby love me love me love me
The two of us of fiction, BIG LOVE
Never let me go 
セリフも忘れるくらい (fu fu fu)
あなたに夢中すぎるの yes
ロマンティックな気分です
I also forget about my lines (fu fu fu)
I am totally into you, yes
I'm in a romantic mood
kissもhugもいらないのよ
欲しいのはハートだけなの
I don't need a kiss or a hug
All I want is your heart 
I need you love me love me love me
ココロが踊るような BIG LOVE
だからもっともっとギュッと抱きしめて  hold me tight
oh baby love me love me love me
これからの二人は BIG LOVE
ずっと離さないでね
I need you love me love me love me
It makes the heart dance, such a BIG LOVE
So embrace me more and more tightly, hold me tight
Oh baby love me love me love me
The two of us from now on, BIG LOVE
Never let me go 
I need you love me love me love me
世界が踊るような BIG LOVE
だからもっともっとギュッと抱きしめて  hold me tight
oh baby love me love me love me
永遠に二人は BIG LOVE
ずっと離さないでね
I need you love me love me love me
It makes the world dance, such a BIG LOVE
So embrace me more and more tightly, hold me tight
Oh baby love me love me love me
The two of us forever, BIG LOVE
Never let me go

And there you have it! \o/ I so love how the fu fu fu's are an actual part of the lyrics bwahahahaha. Ah, the simple pleasures of life~ I will translate Vitalization at some point too... but expect that to take a while, because I'll be busy for a while aaaand the lyrics are quite complex. Easy to tell they were written by Nana herself. xD

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't this song just describe your mood perfectly in the last two weeks? I got me hooked up too w. As matter of fact I am looping it every day. Just to feel the dramatic love... well there is one downisde. After you sang it at karaoke, I can only remember the images of 'default' video which wasnt anything related with love. The same with Vitalization orz.

    Nevertheless I enjoy the song very much. It's indeed much more simple than I imagined which is nice. So maybe I can learn it too. (after my horrible attempts on PR orz)

    Otsuu otsuu~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does indeed, my lovely boy~ <3 I have actually been listening to it every day too. Good thing my mind has already acquired the habit of ignoring those default videos, they always do seem to try their hardest to ruin the mood. orz

      Since it has a lot of English too I don't think it should be very difficult to learn. Would be nice to sing this with you next time~ (btw your PR was not horrible~ you did a good job).

      Thank yooou <3

      Delete