Tuesday 13 September 2011

List Updates!

My face when I realized I had totally ignored the fact that I own テルミドール.
This entry is really just about list updates, since I updated a lot. My Nana song list got quite a makeover, mainly by songs just switching place A LOT. However, before I get on with my updates I have to point out something that happened today. For the past few days I've had this feeling that I should ogle at my Nana Mizuki Livedom -Birth- at Budokan DVD, so I did today and HA what do you know. She sings テルミドール in it! How the hell did I never pay attention to that??? I've had テルミドール sitting on my shelf all this time!! I suck. Oh well, at least it gave me something very lovely to watch tonight. xD



But yes! The updates!

And that's it for today. I shall go watch テルミドール on Nana Mizuki Livedom -Birth- at Budokan again now. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment