- During the summer I was writing the final version of my thesis and also dying of nerves while preparing for and doing my master's final presentation.
- In September I graduated. Oh and I also went to Singapore for the first time for a certain LIVE FLIGHT 2014+. :p I also looked for jobs, jobs, jobs.
- In October the job hunt continued... and I had to prepare to move out of Japan and pack my life there neatly into a suitcase.... or few. Oh and then I also did a presentation about my research at Tokyo International Film Festival. \o/
- In November I moved back to Finland. And two weeks later I moved again to my own place (which I share with Mr.@flying_mug). Then a week later I started working. I got a job related to my studies at an awesome game company. Wohey!
- In December been trying to get used to the full-time working life of an adult.
So yes... the biggest change is that sadly I don't live in Japan anymore.... for now. Hopefully eventually I will go back. But we'll see where life (and my ambitious nature) takes me. Nana at least seems to pay tribute to my move back into the [land of snow].
|How even Finns in anime feel about Japan.|
And that pretty much covers all of it. There really shouldn't be any changes to my blogging, except perhaps now that my life has normalized I will start writing stuff a bit more on time.. >.>;; but I always say that don't I....? Also, while I was busy being busy... I missed out on the chance to celebrate 77,777 views on my blog. I am so fail. orz (now I have to wait until 777,777 ehehehe..... (~Д~))