Thursday 28 July 2011

Nana Live @ Tokyo Dome for the First Time!

So I was originally planning on writing about Final Fantasy Type-0 this time. This plan was overridden yesterday when I saw the new trailer for Persona 4 The Animation, which got me excited like a little kid. And now the plan has changed yet again, and I shall instead be writing about..... Nana, because Nana > everything.

So who was honestly surprised by that turn of events?
I think no one.


So yeah - Nana announced in her concert at the Saitama Super Arena last Sunday that her next live will be held in Tokyo Dome on the 3rd and 4th of December. Why is this a big deal? Well let me tell you. First off, Nana will be the first seiyuu to hold a concert at this particular large arena venue (capacity of 50,000), which is quite the achievement. Not only that, but it has actually been Nana's dream to perform at Tokyo Dome ever since she went to see [Misora Hibari's concert] there when she was 8 years old.

When I watched her announcement for the first time (and the second time, and the third time... you get my drift) I very nearly cried too. I am so happy for Nana that I cannot even describe my happiness with words. This once again shows how Nana doesn't take her fame and fortune for granted, but truly appreciates everything she achieves. She keeps it real and that's why I love her so much. 

(Also on a side note, sneak peek of the hot HIGH-STEPPER outfit in the video.)

I really fervently wish I could go to Nana's Tokyo Dome concert and be a part of something that means so much to her, but sadly I don't see that happening. It's either the concert or saving money for my Master's degree - I have not found a way those two would not rule each other out (unless I win in the lottery, but let's face it - that's not gonna happen when I don't even do the lottery). Collective Christmas present everyone? *wink wink* xD Ha, well no I am really happy and satisfied with having the chance to experience LIVE JOURNEY. Like I've been saying to people being part of that exact live means a lot to me, since that's what my life is - a journey. <3

Anyway, I cannot stress enough how happy I am for Nana and I am so glad that she gets to make yet another dream a reality. She if anyone really deserves it. I just really want to give her a very big hug. O(≧ ▽ ≦)O

Nana-chan, I am sure your father would be very proud of you now, as I am sure he always was. Go forth Nana-chan and take over the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment