Tuesday 19 July 2011

今日は。。。

So time for some random stuff for a change.... and some stalling concerning my song list yet again. Today has been quite an eventful day, so I figured it deserved an entry.



Firstly - I fainted for the first time in my life today. I'd like to say it was because I heard the release date for the Blu-ray and DVD of NANA MIZUKI LIVE GRACE 2011 -ORCHESTRA- (which is the 5th of October btw), but no, that was not the cause. We got a new floor for the kitchen today, so after the floor was done I helped mom with carrying the furniture back into the kitchen. We were carrying the heavy dinner table and having trouble getting it past the set of drawers in the hall, so I lifted my end in order to carry the table over the set of drawers. I must have lifted it in a weird way, because as a result I got a major cramp in my shoulder muscle. It hurt like hell but somehow we managed to get the table back into the kitchen regardless. I was on my way to get painkillers after that, when suddenly I got very dizzy. I decided to crouch down to wait for it to pass..... and the next thing I know I wake up to my mom slapping my face and shouting my name. Scared the hell out of me. I remember thinking I was on my bed taking a nap and wondering why mom was shouting my name in my ear. Lucky though that I had indeed crouched down, otherwise I probably would have hit my head pretty bad. Mom reckons my muscle cramp messed with the blood circulation to my brain causing me to pass out. Thank god nothing worse happened, this really creeped me out.

Secondly - I drew a horse properly for the first time today. And with properly I mean like, a realistic looking horse. I am quite proud of myself, it was even quiet a quickly drawn picture. It served as a late birthday present for my best friend. The picture is actually of her own horse. ^^ Funnily enough, the second I uploaded this picture on Deviant Art, I got a request from someone to draw more horses. Guess I did a good job then. x'D

Matu


Thirdly - I started working on a new AMV. Damn has it been ages, since I made one! Hopefully it won't take too long to finish it, I am definitely having a blast making it - I had totally forgotten how fun it is to make them. o(^-^)o

2 comments:

  1. First: Really glad you're OK from fainting! I know from experience that fainting is NOT FUN! Glad you were low enough that you didn't faint to the floor. (That's a bitch lol) Next time get some hunky muscle man to lift things for jooo!!! :p hehe Glad you're ok though :)

    Second: I want a pony picture :3 tee hee jk I want a picture of Nana riding a unicorn!!! ....yeah I want that =D lmao

    Third: zomg I am super excited for a new master piece of yours! ^-^ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Yeah definitely was not fun. I really hope that won't happen again. >.< The back of my head was aching last night before I went to bed (I think I probably hit that when I toppled over from my crouch) lol so I was all thinking that maybe I'll die during the night when I sleep lmao. xD And pff, I am a "do it myself" sort of person so muscle man or not I will grab that furniture myself haha.

    2) LOL here you go, one Nana on a unicorn: [NANA ON A UNICORN ZOMG] No wait - did you mean I actually had to DRAW THAT? :O Hmmm...

    3) Woo! Hopefully you won't have to wait long and hopefully it will indeed be a masterpiece. xD Who knows, maybe I'm rusty..

    ReplyDelete