Wednesday 23 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 03

Again too tired to do more than a song entry, but bear with me and my exhaustion... :3

Didn't want to put any of the songs I already had on my happy songs list, so.. Ta-dah:

Day 03 - A song that makes you happy
Mr. Bunny! by Mizuki Nana



Oh god this song is just so wonderful. I only added it to my Nana playlist a short while ago, but I've grown to love it a lot. The song is so happy that it just really makes you feel happy as well, no matter what. That effect is boosted by the fact that every time I hear this I also see Nana's smiling face (I mean, look at that [adorable face] - how could it not make you happy?!) while singing and performing this song in my mind. The lyrics are really upbeat as well, as far as I can tell (I always seem to be saying this phrase), and seem to tell you to keep going with the smile someone important to you gave you no matter what happens. The English bits in the lyrics just really make me smile as they're so cute, like Nana English always is. So every days, every smile. <3 Couldn't make it through the bad times without you Nana. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment