Friday 7 January 2022

Arcane AMV - Love Fight!

So while I am typing away at my LIVE RUNNER 2020→2022 report, here's something to entertain you in the meanwhile.



After watching Arcane recently I got the first urge to make an AMV again after maybe idk, 10 years? I was originally planning to use another song (and still might later), but then it hit me that Love Fight! would actually go really well with the blossoming Vi x Caitlyn relationship.


I've added the Japanese lyrics and an English translation to the subtitles, so if you'd like to see them don't forget to turn on the cc in the corresponding language! 

Enjoy!


As I didn't use the last part of the song for this, perhaps I will update this to include it once season 2 airs and if it happens to give me suitable material. We'll see!

Please look forward to my live report soon & the lyrics translation for カルペディエム (Carpe diem)!

No comments:

Post a Comment