Friday 3 June 2011

What's to come...!

HELL YES!!!
Holy shit - long time no see! I bet you're all thinking now hell yes epic entry coming, but no - my entry today has a few purposes without being very interesting in itself. The first purpose being just to inform that I haven't died or anything, I've just been very busy with moving back to Finland from the UK and all that jazz and the second purpose being to give a heads up on the awesome stuff to come.

I AM GOING TO JAPAN TOMORROW! HELL YES!



When I come back expect:

- An entry on The Nana Inquisition trip to Dorney Court. (What is The Nana Inquisition you ask? Or perhaps you want to join? Then like this: [The Nana Inquisition])
- Maybe something on singing Japanese karaoke.
- An entry on my Japan trip.
- More awesome stuff.

That's all for now.

Well...... Apart from this: I preordered Nana's new single that comes out start of August today, hell yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment