Wednesday 15 December 2010

Naked Feels.

I am sorry, but I will have to disappoint you and tell you that I will not actually be talking about literal naked feels I have experienced. Instead the focus of this entry is about one of Nana's songs called Naked Feels.

So yeah, what's the first thing that comes to mind from a title such as Naked Feels? Yeah, I'm sure you thought the same as me, and if not, I take my hat off to you. It took me a while to actually focus on what the song was about - I mean, I always did register that it was a very beautiful and lovely song, but I couldn't help but to chuckle at the title and it took most of my attention. That aside, it is really obvious that what the Naked Feels actually means is bare pure feelings/emotions, which she has trouble expressing as she can't find the words. Awh. So yeah, really lovely song:





Now excuse me while I go have some Naked Feels with Nana-chan.



And with that I meant I am going to go watch her concert - you pervs!


Or did I? Dun dun duun.

2 comments:

  1. Oh cock, wish I'd watched the concert now :/

    Oh wait... it's not about nudity?

    ...

    Err... *cough* yes, I wish I'd watched it.
    <_< >_>

    Hope you had fun though, even if there wasn't any naked feeling :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we talked a lot about nudity during it, so I guess that compensates. Plus Nana does flash a couple of times (That's when we went like *SQUEAL* I SAW SOMETHING), which was quite ecstatic. :D

    ReplyDelete